okay no one cares about this shit but me so you all have to suffer
- chris is way smaller in person (shorter and thinner than i expected)
- he walked less than 5 feet from me to take a potty break and he looked at meeeee for like a second so he knows i exist whoo-hoo
- he and mackie are total doofuses and it’s adorable
- mackie smacked a crew member on the butt and it was hilarious
- evans and mackie saw a squirrel and stared up at it and it was funny idk
- STEVE AND SAM HAVE A LONG LINGERING HANDSHAKE it’s really emotional
- scarlett stayed away from everyone and went straight to her trailer from the corvette she was “driving” but i don’t blame her tbqh
- chris evans waved a lot! because these little girls yelled “MR. EVANS!” and he turned around and waved at us :’)
- natasha definitely picks steve up from jogging in a corvette and they speed away down the street
OKAY IT WAS A LONG DAY I’M GOING TO CRY
Can we talk about how derpy and unreliable the Mark 42 suit was throughout the entire movie though?
It’s like the Moon Moon of Tony Stark’s suits.
Other suits: “OH SHIT WHO BROUGHT FUCKING MAN MAN ALONG”
Joss Whedon’s favourite brother and sister act have been confirmed.
While The Wrap reports that he’s in final negotiations to play the film’s villain, the specific role is being kept secret.
stark count as of adwd
- fire zombie
- assassin trainee
- being groomed by a pedophile
wouldn’t it be funny if the red wedding was in the first episode of season 3
obviously it won’t be but it’d be hilarious to me because i’m a horrible person